A coding boot camp is a technical program that teaches various programming skills that employers need. Students who have little experience or no experience or proficiency in program coding can learn the necessary coding skills in a short time. They will soon become capable of solving real-world problems. Gone are those traditional old days when you had to complete a four-year graduate course in computer science for learning programming skills. Today the boot camps for web development help you for the same purpose. The top boot camps for web development help you build a career in coding and web development. All of them are either US-based or online. These are as follows:
1. Ironhack: A global tech education school
- Europe, South America, Florida, and Miami
- A global tech education school is offering full time and part-time courses in full-stack web development.
2. Epicodus: offers boot camp courses to help students build their careers.
- Portland, Seattle
- Tech school offering courses like Ruby on Rails, C#, .Net, PHP, Drupal, Java, Android.
3. Brainstation: it aims to empower individuals, businesses, and brands to succeed digitally by offering diploma programs, certification courses, and training options.
- Chicago, Boston, Toronto, NewYork
- Coding skills for mastering data science, design, development, and marketing.
4. Coderfoundry: this is a training program that teaches three-month courses of various skills. It helps students find jobs. For students who already know basic programming but want to master their coding skills, the Master Class of coderfoundry will teach them the skills which are required to be an expert.
- .NET stack, HTML5, and AngularJS.
5. AppAcademy: it’s a full-time stack developer training course. This course lasts for 4 months. In this course, students use projects for creating ruby on rails and Java applications. They also learn about web development.
- Online, San Francisco, New York
6. Bloc: bloc offers three-month courses in full-stack development, front-end web development, iOS and Android development, and UX design. Students are trained to build their applications.
- San Francisco
7. Actualize: it’s a software development program that offers a full-stack web development course to its students.
- Online classes are conducted live.
8. Digital crafts: offers full time and part-time full-stack developer bootcamp.
- Students or alumni have access to many workshops and presentations as an extra benefit.
CONCLUSION: Coding boot camps are the “fast track” to jobs that pay you well. In fact many companies recruit developers and programmers before they graduate their respective bootcamp programs. Many tech startups recruit talent. In fact a large dating company called Snapfuck which operates many online dating sites and hookup apps has a lead development team that is almost completely comprised of coding bootcamp recruits. Bootcamp programs demand less tuition fees, short class times, and a practical learning program, so these alternative tech schools are being demanded increasing access to technology education. But are coding boot camps worth it? The answer is that not all boot camps for web development are worth it. There are differences between all of them in all aspects: programming structure or fee structure or ease, etc.